I’ve found out how to make internet marketing videos that look professional and that are ideal for capturing leads or promoting a brand. I can now offer it as a service to my clients.
Internet marketing can be difficult. It saps your time and your money, usually both.
Cyberspace is awash with SEO ‘experts’ who are ready to take your cash in return for promises of quick results.
After several months of paying their invoices you find that your site’s ranking has not improved enough to generate a decent return on your investment.
However, one thing that most experts agree upon is that video marketing is booming.
People search on YouTube for all kinds of solutions, products, and services. Many now go straight to YouTube for a video first and maybe check out websites on Google later.
A good video that’s properly configured for your target audience can help you gain those precious leads much faster than the article it is based upon.
How to make internet marketing videos
So here’s another service I can offer: turning your blog posts or articles into Youtube videos.
Here’s a sample I made using a voiceover artist who read the script for me. I can hire UK or US speaking male/female voiceover artists:
Here’s one I made by recording my own narration.
How to use my marketing video service
- You send me the link to your blog post/article or simply send me a copy
- You specify what sort of voiceover you want:
(A) You record it and send me an mp3 file of the recording
(B) I record myself
(C) I arrange to outsource to a voiceover artist (you specify M/F, accent etc)
- I turn that into a slideshow/video
- I add appropriate stock images or any that you supply
- I share a draft copy of the video for you to review and approve
- You specify any changes and I make those amendments
- The final version is put online:
(A) I send you the final copy and you upload it to your own account
(B) I upload it to your YouTube account and do all the SEO tweaks for you
The price depend on the options, number of words in the article etc, but here are some guide prices:
- A basic five minute video for which you supply the narration, starting at £45
- A basic five minute video for the narration is outsourced, starting at £85
- A basic five minute video for the narration is outsourced and I upload and SEO tweak the video, starting at £99
All prices are excluding VAT. I can offer you discounts for bulk orders. Contact me for further details and a no-obligation chat about your ideas.
Alternatively, learn how to do this for yourself and make as many videos as you want each month by clicking the banner below and signing up. The team behind Content Samurai are excellent. They produce clear and concise training videos and provide quick support. There’s also and active Facebook user group for subscribers.