I’ve created a course called “Beginner’s Guide To Ufology, UFO Studies and UAP“.
- Would you like to become a part-time or full-time researcher, blogger, or author on the subject of UFOs, UAP, and associated subjects?
- Are you interested in the subject of UFOs but bewildered by the amount of information online?
- Would you like a quick crash course on the basics for an existing project, article, or book?
- Are you curious about the UFO phenomena and eager to lay foundations for further research?
I’ve been interested in these subjects for over 40 years. In that time much has happened and recent events have turned the spotlight onto these mysteries. Over the past 20 years there have been multiple sightings of, for example, black triangles and countless other lights in the sky flying in ways that show signs of intelligent control. The USS Nimitz and USS Roosevelt encounters with Tic Tac UFOs in 2004 and 2015 have been the subject of TV documentaries and continue to intrigue researchers and some of the more broad minded investigative journalists.
It remains a subject that attracts a high degree of skpeticism and denial but things are changing fast and now is the time to start particpating in the discussion. In this course I explain in plain English how to distinguish between the natural, astronomical, and meteorological phenomena, man-made aircraft, spacecraft, and space junk, and genuine unidentified flying objects.
It’s important that we all learn to discriminate between natural and other phenomena, to keep an open mind for all and any explanations, and to keep a sense of humour. This course is designed to help you develop this mindset.
UFO Research, Ufology, UFO Studies
Research into the subject of UFOs can be fascinating and rewarding and to save yourself time and effort this course will give you a head start on recent events and commonly found viewpoints.
“Why bother with a course?“, you might ask. “Why not just dive into all the information online?”
Courses like this provide a structured introduction. They follow a theme without the distractions of adverts and other diversions. Ufology is a vast subject covering sightings that date back into antiquity and most people associate it with the appearance of the Foo Fighters of World War II and the Roswell crash of 1947, the same year that the private pilot Kenneth Arnold coined the term flying saucers.
In this course I provide you with a summary of the recent events over the past few decades and introduce you to some of the current people and theories.
By the end of this course you should be much better informed and well equipped to begin the next stage of your path towards being a researcher, blogger, or author.
Join me as I describe;
- How to identify real UFOs and how to rule out other explanations.
- How the media treats the subject and why this must change.
- A selection of key events and sightings in recent years.
- Possible explanations for the phenomenon.
- Possible links between consciousness and UFOs.
As time passes I’ll be updating this course with new material as fresh news becomes available. Throughout the course you’ll have direct access to me and you can ask any questions you may have, so enroll today and I’ll see you on the inside!