Strong rumours are circulating that some big news is about to break in the form of any article in the New York Times. Once again the question is being asked, Is UFO disclosure imminent? That is to say is the US government about to admit that they are aware of the existence of extraterrestrial craft visiting Earth for decades and have been keeping this secret with SAPs (Special Access Programs) since the Second World War?
There are have been so many false dawns that some will simply shrug this off as yet another build up to disappointment but there are some good reasons why we should sit up and pay attention this time.
Look at what has happened in recent years:
- The New York Times publishes Bryan Bender’s article about the Nimitz Incident et al and that becomes the catalyst for a whole host of changes that have occurred in the last three years.
- People learn of the existence of the Pentagon’s AATIP program and the fact that the US Department of Defense was or still is investigating UFO/UAP and other extraordinary phenomena.
- The US Navy changes its guidelines with regard to the reporting of UFO/UAP by any of its personnel.
- The US Navy confirms that the FLIR, GOFAST, and GIMBAL videos are real and not the fakes so many skeptics alleged.
- The History channel makes Series 1 and 2 of Unidentified.
- The Wilson/Davis documents provide the strongest evidence yet that there have been UFO crash retrievals and reverse engineering of alien spacecraft, as well as SAPs, MJ-12 etc.
- The US Senator for Florida Marco Rubio goes on the record to request investigation into the objects that are entering US military airspace (see below).
- Many researchers and others have been contacted by the New York Times to be asked questions on the whole UFO topic, as confirmed by veteran investigative journalist George Knapp, who broke the Bob Lazar story in 1989.
Is UFO disclosure imminent – a step nearer but not full disclosure?
With the world still gripped by the Coronavirus pandemic people and governments have other things to worry about. It may be that news of any past or recent extraterrestrial encounters may fall flat, or it may not be full admission but simply the fact that the US and the world’s military do investigate but the results are inconclusive.
They may simply repeat, as they have done so in light of the 2004 & 2015, that ‘yes, they exist, no, we don’t know what they are, and yes, we’re still investigating‘. That’s not disclosure and it’s not even news any more, although it’s still extraordinary that we’ve got this far in the story and yet so few people are talking about these events.
Joe Rogan with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell
Listen to George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell explain the latest events to Joe Rogan. George Knapp also summarises the recent history of the Skinwalker Ranch.
Rogan admits that he was interested in the subject of UFOs but became disillusioned when he noticed the types theories and the people associated with it. This is not uncommon. It does generate some bizarre theories and some of the people who take part in the discussions, forums, groups etc may be willing or unwitting agents of disinformation and misinformation.
In a subject that has no limits and which is so startling in its implications, it’s inevitable that some may get carried away. Added to that we have the trolls and the deliberate hoaxers who have their own reasons for creating confusion and wasting everyone’s time.
There are also those who continue to mistake natural phenomena simply because they are unaware of the tools available to us for ruling out mundane explanations. These sightings form the vast majority of those reported and recorded.