LuffShips – LTA Solutions – Lighter-than-air Technology. Airship Design. Aerostats, Balloons
Providing access to new markets and the creation of innovative business opportunities.
LuffShips.com represents a design/engineering business (LTA Solutions) formed for new lighter-than-air (LTA) aircraft (LuffShips) intended to fulfil operators’ needs internationally without so much cost and bother of traditional aerostats (balloons, free floating or tethered) and airships (dirigible LTA aircraft).
We also are mindful of commerce and the need for a networked infrastructure suitable against adverse weather, so have compatible ground facilities and other designs (shelters) with a strategy for their development in harmonious ways minimising disturbance.
Our aspirations are to enable aerial services in compatible ways anywhere (only dreamt about today) such as:
• Aerial cranes with precise control (enabling construction) for seriously heavy outsized payloads.
• Air transport using natural conveyance methods (winds) when possible and means for power (e.g.
solar & fuel cells) that harness (rather than harm) the atmosphere.
• Aerial cruisers for unhindered joy of air travel and the natural wonders of our world.
• Floating aerial platforms with exceptional endurance (weeks, months) for various duties.
• Ground infrastructure wherever needed that easily fits with and protects the environment.
To enable these possibilities we work with aircraft developers, producers, operators, etc, who know the business and the airworthiness authorities in structured ways from the ground up.
As LTA aircraft engineers with significant airship design experience since c1980 we understand the issues concerning their development and operation. We also understand their history, where it’s clear the industry needs better ways for success. In addition, as inventors/innovators with know-how, we want to help create better ways for people to live.
Embracing people with verve and fresh ideas for new technology is our way – making a better future. Indeed, our aim is for state of the art digital capability to provide “industry 4.0” solutions.
From consideration of past doings we have a strategy for the development of new designs that scale up from small projects when the time’s right to provide bigger sizes. We therefore have numerous projects that are readily doable, fun and enable small operators to set up. As we and the operators grow, bigger more complex projects already prepared will go ahead. We also will enable new technology (like rapid response vectored thrust) necessary for success.
Our plan is to grow steadily in stages, developing capability leading to LTA aircraft able to serve serious needs currently very difficult to otherwise fulfil without huge cost, such as:
• Humanitarian aid – providing people in urgent need of supplies who are starving, freezing and/or suffering from the circumstances they find themselves in, out of reach by other ways.
• Monitoring & surveillance – watching over vast areas with very long endurance and interactive capability to provide timely help when needed plus to call in and work with other support services.
• Industrial services – working like helicopters practically anywhere with positional accuracy, but without the noise and fuel consumption, for seriously heavy-lift and transport operations.
To fulfil these purposes we have a range of LuffShip designs, needing finance, political and public support for development. We thus seek subscribers interested in their success.
Continued in the video…
To see more about our projects and perhaps read associated documents available see the website: http://www.luffships.com
For further information about the exciting possibilities offered or to register support for our goals, either:
• call us on: +49 (0)35477 4969
• or send an e-mail to: [email protected]
We hope you enjoyed learning about us and would like to become a subscriber receiving quarterly
newsletters with interesting information about LTA aircraft and to follow our progress.
Video Created By Redspan Solutions Ltd – https://www.redspan.com/
Contact us to discuss making videos like this for your business
This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License. Click here to see the full list of images and attributions:
#aviation #airships #dirigibles
Please watch: “How To Promote Your Business Using Video Marketing.”